Following the announcement by the government concerning the easing of lockdown measures we have been planning the best way forward for the Studio. Our opening times will be changing slightly; from the week commencing 12 April Loudwater will remain closed to visitors every Monday and will only be open Tuesday-Friday each week, however our opening hours on these days have been extended slightly with us now opening between 9.30am and 4.15pm each day.
- The Studio and all doors / doorbells are deep cleaned every morning before your arrival.
- Any unused materials (and donations) are placed in a quarantine box for 72 hours before being placed back into Studio supplies.
- All staff will be wearing masks or visors at all times.
- All visitors are asked to complete a Test and Trace form on first arrival at the Studio or register their presence via the Government’s QR code system.
- UVc sterilisation wands are used to sterilise chairs and tables after each visitor leaves the Studio.
- UVc sterilisation lamps are activated each evening, these kill all viruses and create an ozone in the Studio, which is ventilated each morning before your arrival.
We have looked carefully at the ‘Rule of 6’ legislation and the exemptions within and can confirm the following:
- All social groups (ie Craft and Natter, Knit and Natter etc) will be limited to 6 people in a group.
- All workshops / education groups will be limited to 8 places (for our Home Education group the child will be classed as the booking and the parent included in the booking as part of their bubble).
- Ceramics members will have the same access as set out in our handbook.
- No numbers will be restricted due to staffing levels in the Studio.
- Please do not visit the Studio if you are suffering from COVID symptoms, or have knowlingly been in contact with someone who has.
- Please ensure you book your place in advance (unfortunately we can no longer accept drop-in visitors, except for deliveries).
- Please wear a mask or visor at all times whilst moving around the Studio. Whilst sitting and undertaking activities masks may be removed, but we do fully understand if you prefer to wear a mask at all times.
- Please wash your hands on entry to the Studio.
These are difficult and anxious times for everyone and we’re sure, like us, you want Loudwater to be here for many years to come. We don’t want to be in the position of having to close the Studio if at all possible and are sure if we all work together we can make Loudwater a place where people can still relax, despite all the craziness of the World right now.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.